Make a snowy wish...

~~A late primrose preserved between the pages~ Call me Snowy :) This is a 90% Hunger Games blog (NOT spoiler free), with the other 10% consisting of everything amazing, hilarious or touching I find on my dash.

0 notes

http://www.tourimagination.com 

Win a trip for two to KOREA now! Take the chance to make your imagination become a reality (7/15~8/31) http://www.tourimagination.com


posted 3 days ago on 30/8/2014 + (© tumblr.com)
→ with 33,578 notes


→ with 7 notes


posted 1 year ago on 10/9/2012 + yourbubblyangel
→ with 984,713 notes

fuckyeahpeetahutcherson:

thearcticbeatlesqueen:

piercethebandmerch:

cantlivewithoutlyrics:


March 2. This girl is already dead.
I will forever Reblog this


wow. Kids can so brutal.
YOU REBLOG THIS NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU ARE D:<

i usually don’t reblog this kind of stuff, but i hate the “popular” people.

Bullying = Bullshit. People are people. Care about one another please.

fuckyeahpeetahutcherson:

thearcticbeatlesqueen:

piercethebandmerch:

cantlivewithoutlyrics:

March 2. This girl is already dead.

I will forever Reblog this

wow. Kids can so brutal.

YOU REBLOG THIS NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU ARE D:<

i usually don’t reblog this kind of stuff, but i hate the “popular” people.

Bullying = Bullshit. People are people. Care about one another please.


posted 1 year ago on 9/9/2012 + cheniseanitsonlyouandme)

Want a new follower? 

→ with 155 notes

rueslittlemockingjay:

Yes? Then just reblog this post, if you post:

  • The Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Josh Hutcherson
  • Alexander Ludwig
  • Aka; ^^Any characters from THG
  • Harry Potter

Do it, I’ll check out your blog.

It would be awesome if you would follow back, or check out my blog here.

Even if I already follow you, reblog to let others see, please. Thanks :)


posted 1 year ago on 3/9/2012 + nightlockeverdeendumbledores)
→ with 14,697 notes


posted 2 years ago on 23/8/2012 + thelifesavingparachuteeverdeenly)
→ with 21 notes

district-clato:

joshutchss:

amandla stenberg + willow shields.

I love their friendship c:

district-clato:

joshutchss:

amandla stenberg + willow shields.

I love their friendship c:


posted 2 years ago on 19/8/2012 + clovesarmyjoshutchss)
→ with 9,237 notes

lieselmemingers:

Peeta was probably lying there thinking he was going to die and then the announcement came that there can be two victors, his childhood crush is there and suddenly his face is in her boob


posted 2 years ago on 19/8/2012 + clovesarmybehindthebakery)
→ with 6,587 notes


posted 2 years ago on 19/8/2012 + clovesarmya-world-of-our-very-own)
→ with 14,663 notes

Amandla Stenberg and Jack Quaid play kazoos. [x]


posted 2 years ago on 19/8/2012 + clovesarmyohmellark)